In one instance we were called in to fix a water ingress problem where a combination of the water issue and mould had made an apartment unliveable for 6 years. The owner had suffered significant mental and financial stress.
Often the cause of the mould can be due to relatively minor problems, e.g., capping not being placed on sliding door frames. It can also result from water entering abuilding and sitting in cavities. Either way, mould is a public health risk that must be addressed as soon as possible.
PASG Projects is able to identify the causes of mould, fix the underlying problems, and make buildings safe for their occupants.