Electric Vehicle Charging
With the rapid take up of electric vehicles, many Owner Corporation Committees are scrambling to meet the demand of their residents to provide the infrastructure needed for electric vehicles in private parking spots within their building.
PASG Projects can assist with providing feasibility reports to:
- Identify current electricity feeds to the building
- Identify the upgrades required to the building’s electrical infrastructure
- Identify safety issues and fire authority requirements
- Conduct a fire engineering review of the likely impact of the addition of electric car changing stations and storage batteries (if relevant)
- Identify how to individually meter charges
- Cost planning
Following a feasibility assessment, PASG Projects manages the design and installation of all electrical infrastructure and charging stations.
More detailed information on our services and educational materials are available from our sister website: evehiclecharging.com.au