Essential Safety Measures
Essential safety measures cover all of the fire services for a building. This ranges from the mechanical infrastructure, such as the sprinkler system, through to the maintenance of equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
PASG Projects has a thorough process for ensuring a building meets its statutory obligations and is safe for residents and tenants. A regular assessment reviews;
- Exits – to ensure they are not blocked, or doors locked
- Smoke alarms are functioning
- Smoke and fire detection systems working properly
- Fire indicator panels are working
- Fire hydrants and extinguishers are stamped correctly within time frame.